- The price quoted is only for the chemical wash. This needs spare parts. Chemical washing is enough to save your phone 90 percent of the time
- If the replacement of parts is needed, we will inform you before proceeding. If you do not wish to continue with the repair, you can cancel without charge.
- Can this repair be completed on-site? – Yes
- Waiting time: 90 mins
- Warranty time: 30 days
- Using the WhatsApp button OR online checkout form to book an appointment prior to arrival.
- Visiting BreakFixNow with an appointment will help that the time you wait when you’re here.
- To book an online rendezvous, simply add $3 off to the cart and checkout. You will find the promo code on the checkout page.
- If you are unsure what kind of repair you need, simply check out any similar items. Our admin will follow you up for clarification of the information.
- No payment is needed when checking out online!
iPhone 11 Pro Max Water Damage Repair Singapore by BreakFixNow.
Dropped in the water on iPhone 11 Max Pro? No worry. For iPhone 11 Pro Max Water Damage or Corrosion Repair, select the BreakFixNow because we are doing it differently, because we are doing it easier, because we are doing it with a smile!
Our listed prices are good, and the labor repair fee included. Note that the cost of chemical washing does NOT involve replacement parts. The chemical wash will increase your iPhone’s lifespan. Do not leave your phone un-serviced after it comes into contact with water – after time, the symptoms can begin to appear.
A common issue that can be frustrating is iPhone Water Damage Reparation. Water corrosion is the worst case of iPhone repair because it’s too hard to determine repair costs. While your phone may not be harmed by a splash or small water spill, most smartphones can not survive a 1-meter dive or even 10 minutes in the rain.
“I thought my iPhone is waterproof?”
Given the fact that most modern smartphones are waterproof, read the fine details, and you will know that they are really just “waterproof.” Some manufacturers will not even provide water damage as part of their coverage with warranty.
The latest smartphones, like the iPhone XS and XS Max, are water-resistant to IP68. Head over here for more info.
Water destroys electronic equipment; it is not rocket science. A surge in current can cause a short-circuit when water comes into contact with the chipset, forcing the phone to shut down. Water contact also causes a chemical reaction, which leads to green moldy patches being formed on the motherboard. This is where reparation of the iPhone 11 Pro Max water damage is needed to clean the motherboard using effective chemical compounds.
The longer a phone works (electricity is flowing), the greater the damage or corrosion to the iPhone 11 Pro Max water, and the easier it is to fix the phone.
Thus, when your phone comes into contact with water, quickly switch your phone off and find the best way to dry it up. Then move to repairers on your motherboard for a chemical wash.
Singapore fixes iPhone. iPhone battery replacement, screen replacement, motherboard replacement, front camera replacement, phone replacement charging, spokesperson replacement, iPhone repair Singapore iPhone upgrade phone, iPhone device upgrade service, water corrosion repair.
Order this if:
– You prefer a fast repair of the iPhone 11 Pro Max water corrosion, which is cheaper than Apple service centers.
– Your iPhone 11 Pro Max has only been falling in freshwater for a short time.
Enquire further if:
– Your iPhone’s still under Apple warranty. You can search your policy for the guarantee here.
– The iPhone 11 Pro Max sinks into the saltwater or seawater. The chances of repairing iPhone water damage, in this case, is very slim – You suspect that there are faulty components besides general water damage.
-Wrong patch for iPhone? Check out all our iPhone rates and reviews here