- Can this repair be completed on-site? – Yes
- Waiting time: 150 mins
- Warranty time: 30 days
- Using the WhatsApp button OR online checkout form to book an appointment prior to arrival.
- Visiting BreakFixNow with an appointment will help that the time you wait when you’re here.
- To book an online rendezvous, simply add $3 off to the cart and checkout. You will find the promo code on the checkout page.
- If you are unsure what kind of repair you need, simply check out any similar items. Our admin will follow you up for clarification of the information.
- No payment is needed when checking out online!
iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera Lens Replacement Singapore by BreakFixNow.
For iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera Lens Replacement, pick Mister Smartphone because we are doing it differently. After all, we are doing it easier, because we are doing it with a smile!
Our listed prices are reasonable, and the labor repair fee included.
When your phone has been handed over, our technician will run a few checks and will warn you of the pieces that are misbehaving. Our technician will then continue with the repair upon confirmation.
Until repair, we don’t have data backup services. You should then backup your data just to be secure before continuing for repair. Nonetheless, there will be no data loss of 99 per cent of the time.
Our camera lens is as good a Grade A as the original. Besides, our technicians are extremely skilled in carrying out the repair efficiently, and our sales staff are friendly and keen to give you enjoyable shopping experience.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, camera lens replacement, iPhone repair Singapore, charging port replacement, iPhone 11 Pro Max charging port Replacement.
Buy this if:
– You dropped your iPhone and the camera lens is cracked, which is affecting the quality of your photos.
– There are scratches on the surface of the iPhone lens. This results in unusual spots on the images after you have taken a photo.
– Additionally, you prefer clearer photos which are sharper.
– You have checked that the camera is working perfectly.
Enquire further if:
– Your iPhone 11 Pro Max shows signs of water damage.
– Your iPhone is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
– There are black spots appearing on the images taken and you can check out our products for iPhone camera here.
– iPhone camera is showing a blurry image even though the lens is clean.
– iPhone 11 Pro Max camera is unable to focus.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here